Using Lucky Patcher App, the user has full control and has the power to control over all the permissions and authorizations over the downloaded apps. With this app, the user can remove Google ads, make an alteration in permissions and can generate backups for the extra apps available in the android phone. But for using all facilities one need to have a rooted appliance to access these features. The Lucky Patcher offers various features which let you use and enjoy in a better way. Here you can check the process to How to use Lucky Patcher in a better way.
How to use Lucky Patcher?
Lucky Patcher Remove Ads
Using Lucky Patcher app, you can remove Google Ads appearing in between the apps. Here we have listed the steps by which you can remove advertisements coming in between the process.
- Click on the Lucky Patcher App and make it open.
- After clicking on the App, you will find an option of “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Select this option and it will show you two options.
- To remove Google Ads, you have to choose “Patch to remove Google Ads” option.
- After this, you have to click on the Apply option.
Backup using LuckyPatcher App
With Lucky Patcher App, you can take backups of already downloaded apps, as it creates a clone for the stored data to keep all the information safe. Here we have listed the steps to help in downloading the Lucky Patcher App on your android phone.
- Whenever you run the Lucky Patcher App, you will find the list of the applications on which you can perform this task of taking Backup.
- Select the apps for which you want the backups.
- The data of the selected app is cloned as per the user requirements.
- In the selected app option, you will find the Clone App option which you have to make visible.
- Wait for few minutes and you will find that the app data is successfully backed up and the clone is there on the device.
Remove License Verification using Lucky Patcher
To make changes in the License verification or to remove the license verification you have to follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Firstly go to the Lucky Patcher App and select the apps on which you want to remove the license verification.
- After making the selection, open the menu of patches option.
- In this option, you will find other options too and out of which you have to choose the “Remove License Verification” option.
- After selecting this option, you will find various other options including Auto modes, manually, and Selected Patterns.
- Out of these options, select Auto Modes option.
- Press on Apply icon and wait for few seconds.
- Check the outcome and your License verification option gets removed.
If you are a game lover, then you might be looking for apps which can offer you free in-app purchases. Here you can check the steps to hack in-app purchases for free.
- Go to the Lucky Patcher App.
- Select the apps on which you want to perform In-App purchases.
- Press the Open Menu of Patches option.
- In this section, you will find various other options out of which you have to choose”Support Patch for InApp and LVL emulation option.
- Choose first two options and press on Apply button.
- Wait for few minutes and check the outcome.
- Press the Buy option and select yes option which appears after selecting “Do you want to get this item for free.
- Press the “yes” icon and you will get free in-app purchases.
Lucky Patcher Custom Patch
To apply the custom patch using Lucky Patcher App, you have to follow these steps:
- Open the Lucky Patcher app and make the selection of other mobile apps.
- After this, choose “Open Menu of Patches” option.
- Select the Custom Patch option.
- Now it will redirect you to another Patch Window where you will find various patch features.
- Press on Apply icon and wait for few minutes.
- Find Patch result and launch App.